- Keizersgracht 241
- 1016EA Amsterdam
- +31 641299019
- Chamber of Commerce number
- VAT number
- Bank account
- NL22 KNAB 0256 9769 53
Terms and conditions
Clear, concise communication is crucial for each project we work on. This includes our terms and conditions, as outlined below. If something remains unclear nonetheless, please contact us.
- Specific arrangements made supersede over these general arrangements.
- Webhosting, domain registrations and maintenance contracts all have a lifespan of one year, and get renewed afterwards. The services are charged for annually and in advance.
- For other services we charge €50,- exclusive per hour, but we always provide you with an estimate of cost in advance. Likewise, if the workload exceeds the estimate, we also inform you about the estimated occurring extra costs in advance.
- On time payment is crucial to maintain our pricing. Therefore, payments are to be made within a maximum of 14 days. After that we invoice an additional 15% cost of collection.
- If you decide to stop working with us, please let us know 14 days prior to the end of contract, to ensure smooth processing. Also, please provide us with your reasons for ending the cooperation, we aim to improve our services continuously.
- Warenhaus can not be held liable in any way for indirect damage such as consequential damages or lost profits. In the case of direct damage, the compensation can not exceed the chargeable or charged amount for the conscious part.
We are enthusiastic about every project we work on. These terms and conditions allow for confusion-free collaborations. If you would like to engage us, and read the above thoroughly, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Last updated: 05.02.2018
Warenhaus operates Warenhaus.io (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze data.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender, therefore, does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of email transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version.